All bow. Pay respect to your Queen, the Queen of the ACO and the Cornhole world: Teresa Forsee.
There’s a popular saying: “Nothing that’s worthwhile is easy.” It’s a lesson that Teresa knows all too well. In a quest to be great, she and her husband and Doubles partner, Bruce, have forged the path together: driving far, seeking top notch players constantly, going home, getting better, and coming back again.
Following their first ACO match, most new Cornhole players usually walk away saying one of two things:
1) That was no fun losing 21-2, and I’ll stick to beating up on my neighbors. OR
2) I can’t wait to play him/her again. I’ll do better next time.
The ACO is searching for players who answered 2. Players who, like Teresa and Bruce Forsee, seek great competition, want to test themselves and improve, and want to do well at the ACO World Championships of Cornhole
Teresa is one of the gentlest people, yet fiercest competitors, that the ACO has ever bolstered, and we’re honored to have her as our fair and noble Queen!
The QOC at the ACO World Championships IX will be the most exciting ever:
· Will our current Queen, Teresa Forsee, who has faced obstacle after obstacle and fought through each one, hold on to greatness and repeat?
· Can the two-time ACO Queen of Cornhole and a true threat to win both the King and Queen titles, Crystal Mann, be lured back into the mix?
· Will the Queen with the most impressive and devastating Airmail display ever in the Finals, and the only woman to defeat Crystal Mann in QOC competition, Jen Vanderver, return to the royal court?
· Will Stacia Pugh return to the Finals to claim what many believed was hers for the taking?
· Will it be Michelle Cahill, Sara Davis, Brittany Payne, Christine Papcke, Marsha McGuffin, or Becky Storey?
· Or is there another competitor out there lurking, practicing, focusing, and ready to take it down?
It’s going to be an awesome ACO Season. Questions will be answered.