Meet the ACO Lifetime Members.
LIFETIME MEMBER #001
- Cornhole Player since: 2012
- ACO Member since: 2012
- Highest Ranking: 3rd in Women’s, 2017
- Hometown: Franklin, KY
About me: I’m a very sensitive person and wear my heart on my sleeve, even though I come off as a total bitch.
Why I did my tat: I inked myself for my son, Austin Brandle, who made ACO Pro status. I put the ACO shield and his nickname on my foot as a dedication to him and our love of the sport.
LIFETIME MEMBER #002
- Cornhole Player since: 2011
- ACO Member since: 2011
- ACO Commissioner
- Highest Player Ranking: #37
- Hometown: Hemet, CA
- One thing you never knew about me: I have a superhuman sense of smell!
- Why I got my tat: When I commit, there’s no going back. If you are able to say that you are friend of mine, then you understand my loyalty. The ACO bug, to me, represents loyalty.
LIFETIME MEMBER #003
- Cornhole Player since: 2005
- ACO Member since: 2005
- Highest Player Ranking: Unrankable
- Hometown: Terrace Park, OH
- One thing you never knew about me: I’m a country music singer. You can check my music out at maxgeers.com
- Why I got my tat: I was at ACO Worlds in Vegas and my Dad’s birthday was that weekend. I didn’t want to just buy him a present, I wanted to surprise him with something he’d love. So I worked a plan out with his cornhole family. I’m proud of what he’s been able to do with cornhole and wanted to show how much he means to me.
LIFETIME MEMBER #004
- Cornhole Player since: 2018
- ACO Member since: 2018
- Highest Player Ranking: #4
- Hometown: Paw Paw, MI
- One thing you never knew about me: I was a professional bull rider.
- Why I got my tat: When I was at World’s, I was inspired by the camraderie of the players and that’s when I realized ACO meant family. I believe in ACO and wanted to commit like family would.
LIFETIME MEMBER #005
- Cornhole Player since: 2019
- ACO Member since: 2019
- Hometown: Gillette, WY
- Occupation: I work in the oilfield industry as a lease operator.
- My Best Cornhole Moment: Winning my first co-ed tournament with my wife.
- One thing you never knew about me: I’m an avid gardener. I also enjoy canning my own vegetables.
- Why I got my tat: Go big or go home. After attending my first ACO tournament (North Platte) and meeting everyone there, I’ve been hooked ever since. Everyone was more than happy to answer any questions I had, and they also gave me plenty of tips on getting better. It definitely is a FAMILY!!!! And glad to be part of it!!!